A key factor in the success of Kenston Schools is parental support! In fact, the programs, events, volunteer resources, and financial contributions provided by the KIS PTO make a difference at our school and provide students with an even richer academic experience. Through the KIS PTO, there are many opportunities for you to lead a committee, volunteer your time, donate items, or contribute financially.
We are currently in need of someone to chair the Bomber Hanger/Apparel Sales .
Bomber Hanger/Apparel Sales
Goal: To be a liaison between KIS and the Bomber Hanger for any events that would require spirit wear sales such as Meet the Teacher, Family Fun Night, etc.
KIS will receive a portion of the Bomber Hanger profit in return. But we are required to have a minimum amount of volunteer hours for our school. This information will be provided to us at the beginning of the school year.
Responsibilities of Chair:
- Help recruit volunteers to work in the Bomber Hanger at the Middle School.
- Assist with marketing Bomber Hangar activities, sales, volunteer needs within their building. This can include posting signs throughout the building,
- Ensuring information is submitted for building communications (newsletters, website) and assisting with Bomber Hangar districtwide efforts, as needed. (All marketing items would be provided.)
- Attend building PTO meetings to provide Bomber Hangar updates to the board, as well as report back opportunities for sales and feedback on Bomber Hangar operations.
- Learn store operations and use of the Point of Sale app (via Square Register) to serve as a back-up sales person.
- Assist with recruiting volunteers for Bomber Hangar store hours and district sales events such as home football games, Silver Bells, Art Show Weekend.